Thursday, March 6, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #181

Hello and welcome to a new month of CASE'ing fun at CASE Study! We held you in suspense this time around but it's high time we reveal our new Muse - Joni Nina Andaya!! Welcome, Joni!


Hi I'm Joni I am a mom to a 9 year old beautiful girl and a wife to my supportive husband of 12 years. I have been scrapbooking since my daughter was born, but my first love is really making cards for friends and family. I discovered blogging 3 years ago but did not really start my own until the year of 2012. I just recently got my Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering and long awaited diploma two weeks ago. In my spare time I love to create simple cards and sometimes love to add dimensions and layers to my craft. I think my favourite is creating my own background and love to play with Distress Inks. For me the rewarding part is when you make something and you get to share it with others. I am so honored and humbled that I get to share my creativity with others. You can find me at: http://jonininaandaya.blogspot.com/

We're up for an amazing month, crafty peeps! Here's why... behold, the first gorgeous inspiration card by our Muse.


Traditionally, before we get to the DT samples, we have a pleasure to introduce our fabulous Guest Designers who kindly join us in March - yes, again we have TWO! 
Sarah and Kate - big welcome, ladies!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Joni Nina Andaya - March Muse



Sarah Gough - March Guest Designer



Kate Lorenzini - March Guest Designer





Andrea Ewen



Clare Buswell



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jeanne Jachna



Maureen Merritt



 Silke Ledlow



Tasnim Ahmed


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!
Here's the scoop:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation to your blog or an online gallery, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project (only valid on every second challenge of the month).
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

5 comments:

  1. Iwona, you and your design team make the MOST stunning cards.....more like wee pieces of art. So inspiring. Just love Joni's work, so wonderful to be casing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowy wow! Love her work so much and beautiful caseing ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWSA! So much fabulous inspiration! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to play along in my first CASE study challenge. All of the cards created by the design team are truly so amazing and inspirational! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, these are just wonderful cards. I always look forward to seeing your creations. And thanks for all the time you devote to CASE Study too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!