Thursday, February 6, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #177

Are you ready to rock another month, you guys?? Heck yeah, we are!
It's with immense pleasure that we're announcing our brand new and ultra talented Muse, Danielle Flanders! Take it away, Danielle...


Hello! My name is Danielle Flanders. I'm a former K-8th grade elementary teacher turned stay-at-home-mom to two daughters. I also have a BS in Speech Pathology and Audiology. I've been crafting and making things ever since I was little and have always been "into" art of all sorts, drawing, painting, quilting, woodworking. When my first daughter was born, I began scrapbooking to make a baby book for her. That is when my love of paper crafting began, 14 years ago! I'm passionate for color and pattern.
Since then, I think I've really come into my own and found the style I'm drawn to the most. I think I'd call it, "Fresh Vintage" or "Modern Whimsy". You see, all things vintage and pretty capture my heart. With two girls, we love everything girly in our house! However, I love to add a modern twist with brighter, lighter colors and a happy, clean feel to update the vintage look (if that makes any sense). I love to layer. I love to try new things. I feel driven to be creative with the products and design new uses for them -- and do things that others wouldn't think of!
I'm so grateful and thrilled to have had my work in hundreds of scrapbooking publications. I also have my own eBook with Big Picture Classes and have been a contributor to many other eBooks and idea books. I love blogging and sharing my creativity with others...it's certainly a passion of mine! Visit me: www.danielleflanders.blogspot.com


Also, please help us welcome  the TWO amazing Guest Designers, who will help us wow you this month... Caryn and May! Hi there, ladies! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Danielle Flanders - February Muse



May Park - February Guest Designer



Caryn Davies - February Guest Designer



Andrea Ewen


Clare Buswell



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jeanne Jachna



Maureen Merritt



 Silke Ledlow



Tasnim Ahmed


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!
Here's the scoop:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation to your blog or an online gallery, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project (only valid on every second challenge of the month).
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

5 comments:

  1. Good to see Danielle Flanders as a Muse this month. I love the cards you chose for our first challenge... and amazing samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love the inspiration cards, and the DT interpretation of them, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! beautiful DT cards, thank you for the inspiration and the challenge:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow...wow. The inspiration from Danielle and the DT is amazing!
    I couldn't wait to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome inspiration photos! Can't wait to see what else is in store for us this month! Congrats to Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!